Author Topic: Regrowth!?  (Read 3579 times)

Offline Sad_But_True

• Posting Member
  • I hate Man Boobs!
Hey everyone, has anyone ever heard of it growing back!? I'm 9 mths post opp and just about a month ago I was feeling this throbbing sensation for about a week.

Over the early post opp months I took a few photos to see the changes after surgey, so I decided to take some photos recently, and to tell the truth it looks like its coming back! Maybe it's just me being paranoid but I'm really considering getting another operation. Please let me know if anyone has ever had this happen to them, thanks. :'(

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Pics Dude... we need some pics....

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Agreed. Post some photos, if possible.

It would be great to see your whole set of chronological photos.

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
I would go see the DOC asap. Tell him you use to have gyne. Had the surgery, and now the area is hurting. Get a blood test done to check the hormonal levels. If they are find, you are worrying about nothing. If they are off, medication will fix it. The sooner the better. If you wait too long and the gland grows back, you are stuck with the surgery again.
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Gine2D

What are your testosterone & estrogen E2 levels?

If the E2 is at or above the high end of the range the chances of them growing back is good.  

All gland material can not be safely removed & still have a decent looking chest.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024