Author Topic: confused whether I have gyne or not  (Read 2418 times)

Offline lwjw0808

I am 5 feet 7 inches tall, 19 years old. I weigh around 180 and 185. I played three sports during my high school years, and I worked out a lot during my four years.  In my freshman year in high school, I was kind of a chubby guy, but once I joined the teams and worked out, I got really buff.  But I noticed that my chest was still looking pretty big even though I was getting thinner and toned.  Now I am in college and don't get much chance to play sports and gained a bit of fat, but I still work out at least 3 times a week.  I am just wondering if there is any simply way or test to know whether I have the gyne or not. 

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
...I got really buff.  But I noticed that my chest was still looking pretty big even though I was getting thinner and toned....

That's one of the classic signs of gyne.  If your large chest size is caused by gland tissue or even fat mixed with gland in the chest, then working out will generally not get rid of it. 

Also remember, men in general have at least a small amount of gland behind the nipples.  Gynecomastia means that you have woman-like (large) breasts.   The ratio of gland/fat isn't really a defining factor of gyne as much as appearance.
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline flex1appeal

A picture says a thousand words my friend. Please post one if you can and we could better tell you.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024