Author Topic: for Dr Bermant...will botox injected into the nipples make them permenantly cont  (Read 17995 times)

Offline ghostrider

• Bronze Member
  • surgery done 05/09/06
if botox is injected into the nipples will it make them permenantly contracted (smaler like when they are cold)....i know the effects of botox only last 3-5months but want to know if this is possible please

Offline Bolognianips

• Silver Member
I asked him this exact question, but I was unaware of exactly how botox works.  Although botox will only leave muscles in their relaxed state, meaning....  Permanently puffy nipples.  Do a search, of the forum you will find the original thread.

DrBermant

if botox is injected into the nipples will it make them permenantly contracted (smaler like when they are cold)....i know the effects of botox only last 3-5months but want to know if this is possible please

Botox poisons the nerves, the muscle under the skin of the areola will stay relaxed and not contract. This would permit the deformity to push through giving you Permanent Puffy Nipples which is typically not the result my patients are asking for.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline ghostrider

• Bronze Member
  • surgery done 05/09/06

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member

Botox poisons the nerves, the muscle under the skin of the areola will stay relaxed and not contract. This would permit the deformity to push through giving you Permanent Puffy Nipples which is typically not the result my patients are asking for.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD

Does surgery through the nipple for excision/lipo make the nipples SMALLER than before surgery? 

DrBermant

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD

Does surgery through the nipple for excision/lipo make the nipples SMALLER than before surgery? 

Nipple areola reduction depends on the problem to be solved and surgical technique.

Puffy Nipple Reduction Gallery

Check out the many before after pictures here:
These results are typical for my sculpture of my patients.

How tissues move is important.  The human body is beautiful in animation.  That is why I show pictures of the chest with arms up, down, and with muscles tight / relaxed in addition to the results from multiple views.  Limited view demonstrations can pick the best angle to hide deformities and problems.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
In GENERAL though doctor, because the incision is on the nipples bottom half usually, does this make the nipples in any way, on the average, smaller in diameter - with no attempts at making the nipple smaller?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024