Author Topic: new member  (Read 3937 times)

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
 SO relieved to find this place!  I will write more later. I thought I was all alone. Trying to build up courage for an operation                  matt

another comment, I see dr Bermant name  pop up alot, he is in VA , I would like a DR in MD if possible,  any suggestions.

I FEEL SO GOOD ABOUT FINDING THIS PLACE..........CANT WAIT  TO GET  SOME TREATMENT
« Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 05:14:52 PM by matthew1 »

Offline flex1appeal

Welcome to the board! You are definately not alone.

If you are in MD it would be worth the drive to see Dr Bermant as he is one of the best for this type of procedure. VA is a hop and a skip away!

flex

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
Welcome to the boards.  It feels good knowing that you are not alone.  Any questions you have, ask them right away.  We'll help you out!

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
Welcome to the board! You are definately not alone.

If you are in MD it would be worth the drive to see Dr Bermant as he is one of the best for this type of procedure. VA is a hop and a skip away!

flex

I hear  and see DR Bermant  name here alot,  is he that good or does he  own this  forum?    He sounds like the man  for the job, I  prefer someone near me  for  post op  visits. Do some doctors actually foul up the  procedure?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I hear  and see DR Bermant  name here alot,  is he that good or does he  own this  forum?    He sounds like the man  for the job, I  prefer someone near me  for  post op  visits. Do some doctors actually foul up the  procedure?

Dr. Bermant is one of the best GRS surgeons in North America.

No, he does not own this site. Merle James Yost, a former Gyne sufferer, owns the site. Dr Bermant is an active member and posts on a regular basis. Hence, you see his name frequently.

Doctors are only human, I'm sure mistakes can happen...

If you choose a PS with good credentials and performs GRS frequently, your chances of having a successful surgery are good...  ;)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024