Author Topic: Exercise Does not work in a real case  (Read 2618 times)

Offline Exercise King

I am 27 years old. I run at least 25 miles a week at a steady 7:30 minute mile. I go to the gym and lift almost every night. I even for at least 6 months did 400 pushups 5 times a week and still it has never gone away. My body is cut and muscular but my chest is still like a chicks. It drives me fucking crazy sometimes. I just have to save up for the surgery - no other choice. So this message is for all you fellas that think getting a gym membership will solve the problem. 

Offline buyside

• Posting Member
I am 27 years old. I run at least 25 miles a week at a steady 7:30 minute mile. I go to the gym and lift almost every night. I even for at least 6 months did 400 pushups 5 times a week and still it has never gone away. My body is cut and muscular but my chest is still like a chicks. It drives me fucking crazy sometimes. I just have to save up for the surgery - no other choice. So this message is for all you fellas that think getting a gym membership will solve the problem. 

True, exercise won't cause it to go away, but the take home message shouldn't be that exercise when you have gyne is worthless.  It's not. You can still get a lot of positive physical and mental changes via exercise even with gyne.

Offline willy27

• Bronze Member
Working out and having a lower fat composition would usually drive the price down for lipo and the surgery.

Offline berettagtz

• Posting Member
I feel you on that man.  I am a 21 year old, 6-4  guy and I am right at 190 lbs.  My body is cut all around, even my pectorials are nice and muscular, but it's the part around the nipple that sticks out.  It looks weird on a skinny guy like me.  Sometimes I wonder if I was fat, would the fat even out around my pectorials and my nipple area and make it look little less obvious.
But anyways, I think it sucks that the surgery is the only option out there. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024