Author Topic: another comment for Dr. Bermant  (Read 3606 times)

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
Dr.,   in my quest for a PS [ new to this site 3 weeks ago]  it really seems  you are a pioneer in this  work.
            The PS  in my area I was considering   does about  6 or 8 of these a  operations year, I am concerned about his experience level.
               The photos you show of  some other doctors work that your office  corrected  makes me nervous. I   did not realize there is so much skill required and  that so much can go  wrong.
         I am starting to think traveling   from MD  to Richmond, VA  may be  worth the trip!!!   matt
« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 07:17:22 PM by matthew1 »

Offline flex1appeal

I thought there was gonna be a question for the doctor??? Did I miss read something? Sounded more like a statement to him. Anyhow, you are only 2hrs away. For heavens sake just go to richmond. It is no different then you driving to Kings Dominion for the day for pete's sake. Well, I guess it depends where in MD you reside. But still, it's worth the drive. Do it. I would have gone to see him had I still lived in MD. I am now in Dallas though. Couldn't afford it.

flex

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
I thought there was gonna be a question for the doctor??? Did I miss read something? Sounded more like a statement to him. Anyhow, you are only 2hrs away. For heavens sake just go to richmond. It is no different then you driving to Kings Dominion for the day for pete's sake. Well, I guess it depends where in MD you reside. But still, it's worth the drive. Do it. I would have gone to see him had I still lived in MD. I am now in Dallas though. Couldn't afford it.

flex

flex, you are correct, I   made a comment to the good doctor not a question.
               Really, it should be a no  brainer  going to Dr  Bermant, he  has a proven track record and the doctor around here  dont  due as many  operations  for gyne as Dr Bermant. I   can ceetainly  go the  2 hr and 35 mintues  to see  Dr Bermant  with  something as important as this.
         I need to get  a picture of  myself in here, I have  the most severe  farmers tan  in history. I have a beach  house and a boat  , everything    gets tan ,   but  my shirt never comes  off, under it I am white as a ghost. In my teens I wore   flannel shirts, shirts with pockets, sweaters etc. My case is not nearly as  severe as many on here, but  I  have been so self consciencous  comparing on set gyne to another is pointless!
                             I am 45,  and will call Dr Bermant office tommorrow to  setr up a consult.
  I met a  PS  in my town today     and he said lipo only, I read in here that lipo only  may not  be the answer . 
« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 07:27:47 PM by matthew1 »

Offline flex1appeal

Dr Bermant is one of the best if not the best. I wish I could have seen him or afforded to. You will not regret seeing him. I would not get lipo only by the way. See Dr Bermant and at least see what he says before making a decision. Good luck to you

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
Dr Bermant is one of the best if not the best. I wish I could have seen him or afforded to. You will not regret seeing him. I would not get lipo only by the way. See Dr Bermant and at least see what he says before making a decision. Good luck to you

thanks  flex 1,  I am blessed with  good resources [money]  so I have no problem hiring the best. He is quite a  good man to  come here and answer questions.
           I am now  just wondering if it is too late in the summer to get this  done?   I mean,  by the time things heal and   look better it sounds like  it would be a couple months.

Offline JeepKuntry

• Posting Member
Don't let a PS talk you into lipo only.  I've now almost 8 weeks post op and it looks better but I still wouldn't be comfortable without my shirt.  My nipples are still partially inverted.  Right side is larger than the left and droops a bit.  I wore the vest for 6 weeks as instructed!  I have a 3 month post op checkup.  Only way I will do a revision is if they insist on excission and lipo.  My out of pocket costs for everything was 2600.  I tried to do this the cheap way and it's gonna cost me more in the long run.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024