Author Topic: My Method for Reducing Gynecomastia Appearance  (Read 5560 times)

Offline Marik

• Posting Member

Hello Everyone,

I had stumbled upon the following technique a few weeks ago through trial and error while desperately trying to find different ways I could reduce the appearance of my gynecomastia. And though it may not seem like much to some, for me it certainly has made a world of difference. If you are like me and are a student who isn’t working and lives with others. Chances are you can’t get surgery or even a binding vest as those require a credit card and usually have to be bought online (as far as I know). Anyway if you find yourself in such a situation then you may find the following method very useful. This method reduces the outward sticking out appearance of gynecomastia about 90% and stops the giggling almost altogether. 

All you need is a rope or fabric cord and an undershirt. I always use the sleeveless cotton undershirts, which are as thin as the usual t-shirt but not as thin as some of the ones out there which are basically as thin as silk. So try to use the regular cotton undershirts (sleeveless or not). Now tie the rope at your waist pretty tight. The tightness shouldn’t bother you at all since it won’t be at your stomach but at you waist and hip bones. Also the tie should be over your pants and under your belt. It is important that you make the tie under your belt as otherwise the rope will not stay in place for more than a second when you walk. But if you tie it underneath your belt it would stay locked. After tying the rope or cord, pull the undershirt more and more down and make it as tight as possible. Now wear your regular shirt over and you will find that your chest is flattened dramatically.

Now there are a few drawbacks to this method. The most unappealing is that it makes it a little hard to breathe since the undershirt is locked on pretty tight. I am in okay shape so I don’t mind this too much, infact I forget about it after a while. But those who are obese or have asthma or other breathing problems they may not be able to use this method. But instead of not trying it at all, I urge them to give it a try and if they find their breathing too obstructed they should just drop it. Another bad thing is that the rope sometimes gets out of place even if its tied under the belt. This happens if you kneel over to tie to your shoes, if you just sit, it stays in place, but if you kneel over it comes up. However this isn’t a problem because you can easily pull the rope down in its original place. Another setback is that you can only use this method with an undershirt, on really hot days it may get a little sweaty since you will not be wearing a single layer. That’s about it, and compared with the pros I don’t find the few cons enough deterrent to stop. After suffering for years and years come summer time, I have finally found a way to get some peace.

Now I’m not sure if this is a new method, infact I may seem like a fool making this thread and this thing turns out to be a very common knowledge. But I usually don’t browse these sites so I wouldn’t know. I certainly never came across this method on the web so I am posting it here in the hopes that it may help some people. And if it does happen to be something new, then please pass it on to anyone you think it can help, including positing it on other gynecomastia help sites.

Peace

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! And it loves me!
thanks for the tips dude but me and i bet more than a few people out here are thinking why not just tuck the undershirt in your pants? works for me perfect

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
my method is same like Marik, but i use a small leather belt instead of a rope. so that i will be able to adjust it easily.
To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did...

Dr Benjamin Herbosa's Contact Info (Dr Benny)

Offline Marik

• Posting Member
thanks for the tips dude but me and i bet more than a few people out here are thinking why not just tuck the undershirt in your pants? works for me perfect

That actually doesn't work for me at all, I guess because my gyne is really bad. If I tuck the shirt in, it comes out in about a minute when I walk, also the shirt wouldn't be half as tight as it would if you tie it with a rope, because to make it tight you will need to pull the shirt from the bottom which you can't do if you tuck it in your pants.

jologs1 I think that is similar to a sports bra, I never tried one so I wouldn't know how effective they are. But if it is just a rubber tube not specifically designed to be worn over long periods then it may cause skin irritation and sweat, I guess the only way to know wheather or not it would be effective is to find such a thing and try it.

I used to use large bandages last year, attached tighly over my nipple areas. It reduced the sticking out about 10 to 15 %, that's about it. It didn't stop the giggling at all. And they would come off during showers, if one wants to wear one every outing it would cost him like 10 bucks a week, plus they are uncomfortable and ichy and if you want to save your money you can't take them off. I also tried tying a cloth really tight in my chest but that made it impossible to breathe. So far this has been the best method I've come across, right now I'm just happy to get this huge worry off my mind for a bit.

BTW does anyone have any experiance with chest binding vests?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 11:54:58 AM by Marik »

Offline iwannabefree

• Bronze Member
yea i recently bought one, Nike Pro Vent. It doesnt help for gym for me cuz i'm 230 pounds, and the moobs r quite large. but it helped me when i was wearing a dress shirt and a tie *tucked in". I could almost walk the street with no embarrasment. normally, id droop my shoulders, pretend the scratch my nose when the wind blows and a hot chick passes by, so as to hide the chest. id didnt exactly do wonders for the side view, but as for the front appearance it makes a world of difference, bcuz ur nipples bcome less visibile hence disguising ur moobs.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024