Author Topic: novedex/chrysin/testorex/ergopharm etc. etc. - do they work?  (Read 4188 times)

Offline edmund

There's loads of the above type of products being sold on ebay and the net, I was just wondering if they actually work.

Some of the ingredients in these products are:
[6, 17-keto-etiocholeve-3-ol tetrahydropyranol],
[3, 17-keto-etiochol-triene],
[3’,5,7-trihydroxy-4’-methoxyflavone].

Tribulus Terrestris ExtractStandardized to: 40% Saponins 19% Protodioscin Chrysin 99.6%Diindole Methane (DIM)Eurycomo Longfolia Jack Gamma Oryzanol

6-OXO™ (delta-4-10, 13-dimethyl-cyclopenta[a]phenantrene-3,6,17-trione): 300 mg

Do they mean anything to anyone?

If anyone wants to have a look at the items in question, here are some item numbers:
250137995049, 220127232905, 140133133530, 140132963183

thanks

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member

I think you would be better off saving your money and talking to your doctor if you have any concerns about your hormones.

Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

Offline KCbro

• Posting Member
I tried them all bro even the ones you can’t get over the counter like Adex and Letro..

None of them made it go away. The Letro seemed to reduce it but not enough to live with. I am 18 days post op now.. Surgery is really the only way to get rid of gland..

KCB

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
I tried them all bro even the ones you can’t get over the counter like Adex and Letro..

None of them made it go away. The Letro seemed to reduce it but not enough to live with. I am 18 days post op now.. Surgery is really the only way to get rid of gland..

KCB

agreed. none of these supps/drugs will rid you of gynecomastia. once development of periductal fibrosis and stromal hyalinization occur, regression of the breast tissue won't occur no matter what pharmaceuticals you're taking.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024