Author Topic: The doctor said this to me...  (Read 2942 times)

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
He said that he would remove most of the breast tissue but not all of it because that would make my nips curve in. Does this leave me succeptable to getting Gyne again?

Also, I have large areolas (check spelling). The doctor said that the surgeory isn't gonna fix my large areolas, its just gonna make the nipples and chest flat. I have seen pics on this site though of ppl getting surgery and having their nipples go from big to small in the pre-op post-op pictures. Will they at least get a little smaller? They're practically half dollar coins!
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
Once the gland behing the nip/areola is taken out (or most of it taken out) there is nothing there to push the areola out. So, during the post op healing time, the skin in the areola area will relax and shrink a small amount.
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Once the gland behing the nip/areola is taken out (or most of it taken out) there is nothing there to push the areola out. So, during the post op healing time, the skin in the areola area will relax and shrink a small amount.

Agreed with Vaio...  your areolas should get somewhat smaller. Mine did  :D.

You should ask your Doc why he thinks that your areolas will not decrease in size. It would be interesting to hear what he has to say.

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Can you post some pics?

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
well i dont think he said they wouldn't get ANY smaller, he just said the main thing he was doing was making them so they don't stick out. My doc is doctor Toolookoo(that's DEFINITLEY the wrong spelling but that's how you pronounce it To-Luke-oo). Anyone heard of him?

Offline rcbrown23

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
anyone heard of him?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024