Author Topic: Haha I'm a moron  (Read 2760 times)

Offline hidden_from_society

• Posting Member
I just purchased 3 Underwork 997 shirts, and in big bold letters at the top is a code for 10% off that I just.. didn't read. Would have saved me 10$ :( LOL

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
You're not a moron dude... Hey, shyte happens...  That sort of thing happens to everyone...  ;)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

• Posting Member
Does anyone have any idea on when they should arrive? Past experiences?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

I live in Ontario, Canada and my shirt arrived within a week.

GB

• Posting Member
Do they really make as much difference as everyone claims? I think I'd cry if I was able to go out without wearing big baggy sweaters lol.

I contacted the PS you linked me to, and found out some info. 115$ for a consultation, and prices from 1500$ - 7500$ roughly. I'm just working up the nerve to ask for some more financial help to get it, or to see if private insurance covers it. I can get a consult in october or so, and surgery about 1 mth or so after. So if all went well, I'd be gyne free by Christmas lol. What a wonderful present.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Where do you live dude?

GB

• Posting Member
I live in Nova Scotia. Probably one of the worst places to live and have Gyne in Canada, at least for my position that I'm in. Put it this way... if I lived in any province other than any in the Maritimes, I would be fully covered lol

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Are you 'covered' for any part of the procedure?

GB

• Posting Member
I might be covered for some portion of it via private insurance from the "family", but I'm trying to ... gather the courage and ask for help. I've only recently (last 2 or 3 weeks) opened up to one person about the cause of the anguish in my teenage life. She seems to understand and took it very well, and seems open to the possibility of helping me with it.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024