Author Topic: want to get surgery.. ps refering to endo  (Read 2581 times)

Offline deja911

• Posting Member
hey guys, submitted photos to my ps regarding surgery, asserting that my condition was fairly typical and the benefits would be night and day. i've called locally (i'm from south florida) and have had no luck finding an endo that an appointment less than 2 1/2 months. i filled out a medical, and the doctor said i should see an endo. ive had the gyno since i was 9-10 or so, and it really hasnt changed in size (puffy nipples). i'm 5'9 165lbs fairly lean.

i suppose its better to be on the safe side. if anyone could give a point in the right direction where i could get a appointment (even if its out of state, willing to go anywhere). i'd like to get surgery within the next 2 weeks, i've been smoking marijuana on/off for the past 8 months, will this skew my results where hormones are out of wack and endo waits a month to retest and see if thats culprit, or its likely for them not to come back and tell the doc simply to operate.

thanks.

Offline deja911

• Posting Member

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member

Offline deja911

• Posting Member
thanks for the advice, I got a referal from my PS. surgery is in a rough month. any ideas on this?

i've been smoking marijuana on/off for the past 8 months, will this skew my results where hormones are out of wack and endo waits a month to retest and see if thats culprit, or its likely for them not to come back and tell the doc simply to operate.

thanks.

Bueller,  Bueller........

Offline deja911

• Posting Member

cody sockeye

I too live in S. Fl, but I doubt you'd be able to get surgery within the next 2 weeks ANYWHERE...

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I too live in S. Fl, but I doubt you'd be able to get surgery within the next 2 weeks ANYWHERE...

Agreed!   :P

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline deja911

• Posting Member
thanks for the concern guys. I have an appointment with both Bermant and the endo.

any other thoughts on blood work?

Offline deja911

• Posting Member
Bermant seems to have a solid background and reputation, not to discredit Weiner, but the fact is he simply does not have the experience Bermant does.

from a financial standpoint, its not an issue. the way I see it, why settle for less?

thanks.

Offline deja911

• Posting Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024