Author Topic: Hi, i just have a quick question  (Read 2969 times)

Offline Jacko

Hi and sorry for my bad english but i have a question, i'm 18 years old and i believe i have Gynecomastia, i was very overweight until i was 14 where i lost most of it, now i'm a little overweight but not really fat, the thing is i started weight training 3 months ago, and i  take a testosterone booster and 6-oxo which is an aromatase inhibitor, and i don't know if this is going to worsen my condition, thats why i ask if i should take this or not and why, if you know please tell me.

Offline Kottos

Hi and sorry for my bad english but i have a question, i'm 18 years old and i believe i have Gynecomastia, i was very overweight until i was 14 where i lost most of it, now i'm a little overweight but not really fat, the thing is i started weight training 3 months ago, and i  take a testosterone booster and 6-oxo which is an aromatase inhibitor, and i don't know if this is going to worsen my condition, thats why i ask if i should take this or not and why, if you know please tell me.
From what I've experienced It probably won't do much of anything. I also wouldn't recommend over training your chest. It will more than likely just push it out more.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024