Author Topic: I need help in Seattle  (Read 4148 times)

Offline JTZ

• Bronze Member
Hi,

I am planning on having my gyno surgery in May or June of this year. My surgery will be with Dr. Marosan in Bellevue.

He requires that somebody must drive me to his office before surgery, and drive me back home afterwards.

I was wondering if a fellow board member in the Seattle area would be willing to drive me to the office, and then a couple hours later, drive me back home on the day of surgery (it will have to be on a Thursday)?

I know there are some fellow board members here in Seattle who have had gyno surgery or are considering surgery: "Seattle000", "Bookseller", "ModFive",               "helpinseattle", "shynner", and "dorian".

If this might be a possibility for you, please post here or send me a private message. I will either pay you for your time or I will volunteer to pick you up/drive you home if/when you are considering gyno surgery.

I'd prefer to have somebody from this board help me out. I moved to the Seattle area recently and really don't have any close friends or family nearby. I have a couple of friends/co-workers from work, etc.., but I really don't want them to know about it.

TIA,

JTZ

Offline rcbrown23

I'd help if I could...but I'm not in the area.

Sometimes certain offices will get one of the nurses to drive you home for an additional fee of like $50-$100. If you really can't find anyone, ask the doctor if this is an option.

Offline JTZ

• Bronze Member
Thanks man.

"Seattle000" might be able to help, but he isn't sure since he may have to travel w/ short notice.

Anybody else in the Seattle area who can help me out with transportation?

Offline ModFive

• Posting Member
JTZ, I will do it.  Send me a message.  Ab-so-fucking lutely willing to help someone out from the area, as long as you dont kill me :)  Dont want to die before I am gyno free!

Offline ModFive

• Posting Member
Hey, also, I am going for an appointment with the lady from the UW that Seattle0000 saw.  Maybe you should take a look at her if you are also taking a look at Marosan.  Although, I heard that Marosan is ok.  Just an idea.

Offline dorian

• Posting Member
Hey JTZ,

I will help you with a ride. Send me a PM with your email address and we can figure out the details.

ModFive: Please let us know what you think about the UW lady after your appointment.

I'm leaning towards Dr. Bermant... just because I know he does good work. It will be more expensive and a pain to fly out there... but I don't want to risk a bad surgery.

Does Dr. Marosan use excision to cut the gland out or just lipo? It says on his web page that he uses a new lipo method (VASER):
http://www.bellevueplasticsurgeons.com/whatsnew.html

Offline hypo

The sentiment in this thread is really nice.

Best of luck with the surgery JTZ.

Offline ModFive

• Posting Member
Dorian: I am visiting bermant as well.  Yeah it costs about $200 bucks to fly to DC and about $120 or so for the rental car.  But I want a chance to see the man, you know.  Jana Cole looks like a seriously good choice though, she might be the one I end up going with.  Its really going to depend on what I think after seeing both of them.  I originally was going to see Dr. Hamas.  However, I decided that I will probably just have standard excision surgery and not use some new-fangled methodology of removal.  Anyways...

Offline JTZ

• Bronze Member
ModFive and dorian,

Thanks guys!

Sorry I haven't been up to date with this thread...been busy lately.

Anyways, I'll be in touch with you guys shortly. Plenty of time left, looks like my surgery will be around the end of June.... ~ 2months from now.

I have a 2nd consultation w/ Marosan in early June. He does both lipo and excision when needed. In my case, it's just going to be 'liposculpture' not liposuction. I had surgery about 5 years ago, and the majority of gland is gone on both sides so there are no lumps or firm masses. Just fat.  :(

That's cool you guys are going to see Bermant.

Thanks again for offering to help me out w/ transportation. If you guys decide to get surgery locally here in Seattle, let me know and I'll help you out too.

I'll be in touch.  8)

Offline atm311

• Bronze Member
  • Lost appeal with insurance...BC/ BS of NJ
JTZ -

I live really close to bellevue (about 5min away)
I'd be happy to help you out...but sounds like you've got it covered.

If you do need a ride, feel free to pm me.

Cheers!
- Matt

There is hope without surgery....I got REALLY LUCKY.
Stay strong everyone!

Offline JTZ

• Bronze Member
JTZ -

I live really close to bellevue (about 5min away)
I'd be happy to help you out...but sounds like you've got it covered.

If you do need a ride, feel free to pm me.

Cheers!

ATM311,

Thanks man. I may take you up on your offer b/c I live about 5 minutes from Bellevue too. That would be easy for the both of us. I don't want somebody to have to drive from Tukwila or Lynnwood for example...too far out of their way.

Marosan's office is right at I405 & 520 interchange.

If you help me out, I will help you out if you pursue surgery, or I will pay you for driving me to and from the office.

Thanks, I'll be in touch with you.  8)

Offline JTZ

• Bronze Member
Hey Matt (atm311), I sent you a private message.  8)

Offline JTZ

• Bronze Member
Can anybody else help me out?  :-/

Offline atm311

• Bronze Member
  • Lost appeal with insurance...BC/ BS of NJ
JTZ -

I sent you a message
I can help out.

My email and phone # are in the message.

Cheers,
Matt

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024