Author Topic: Confused...  (Read 3898 times)

Offline Shooter

• Posting Member
I can't figure out if I have Gynecomastia. Back when I was in middle school we would do 50 - 100 situps a day about 30 pushups. I started forming a 6 pack but then at the end of 8th grade my dad got remarried and I gained a bit of weight and lost most of the 6 pack. Theres not much "meat" up there I guess you can say. They dont sag or anything. Im 5'10 200 lbs. I'm thinking if I can lose the extra weight they should receed, but after reading this site its kinda worrying me.  ???

I'm going to be a senior this upcoming year and would like to get back into weightlifting without worrying about this.

Only time that I really don't like looking at myself is if im sitting down leaning forward or something. I race fourwheelers and have a pretty active lifestyle.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 07:03:18 PM by Shooter »

Offline Diesel

• Posting Member
Sounds like puffy nips. Pics? If you're ok with that of course.

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
I can't figure out if I have Gynecomastia. Back when I was in middle school we would do 50 - 100 situps a day about 30 pushups. I started forming a 6 pack but then at the end of 8th grade my dad got remarried and I gained a bit of weight and lost most of the 6 pack. Theres not much "meat" up there I guess you can say. They dont sag or anything. Im 5'10 200 lbs. I'm thinking if I can lose the extra weight they should receed, but after reading this site its kinda worrying me.  ???

I'm going to be a senior this upcoming year and would like to get back into weightlifting without worrying about this.

Only time that I really don't like looking at myself is if im sitting down leaning forward or something. I race fourwheelers and have a pretty active lifestyle.

I figure if you cant figure out  if it gyne, then you dont have much of a problem

Offline Shooter

• Posting Member
Not puffy at all. I guess it's just me.  :o

I guess I need to start working out that area more. This may sound weird but if I had it how far should u be able to push the skin down, like before you feel hard/firmness (I cant explain)  :-\

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Not puffy at all (I cant explain)  :-\

Pics dude.... Pics.

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline mmaman

• Silver Member
It is my understanding that every person has a mammary gland to a certain degree.  So you don't either have it or not have it.  You do have a mammary gland and it becomes a problem if the size of your gland bothers you.  If you feel something hard behind the nipple, and that is the protruding mass, then the gland is distorting the contour your chest.  Hit the weights this summer and if you're not happy with the shape of your pecs, have a doctor cut out the gland. 

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
It is my understanding that every person has a mammary gland to a certain degree.  So you don't either have it or not have it.  You do have a mammary gland and it becomes a problem if the size of your gland bothers you.  If you feel something hard behind the nipple, and that is the protruding mass, then the gland is distorting the contour your chest.  Hit the weights this summer and if you're not happy with the shape of your pecs, have a doctor cut out the gland. 

x2!

GB

Offline Shooter

• Posting Member
Sorry I couldnt respond sooner. Been busy at work. Ive been reading something about it developing when going through puberty but after a while it will slowly go away? Is that true? Because thats when my chest started to get bigger.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024