Author Topic: Rebound XT at 16?  (Read 3023 times)

Offline jb1234

i found the product through this message board along with an equal share of positive and negative reviews. I'm 16, 5'11, about 150-160lbs, and very little body fat(haven't had body fat % taken for awhile but pretty lean). so the question is what are the side effects of taking Rebound XT , or if i should even be taking it at this age. sorry if this question has been posted a 1,000 times and thanks in advance  :) .

Offline Don Won I

• Bronze Member
You're asking for trouble.

Offline buyside

• Posting Member
i found the product through this message board along with an equal share of positive and negative reviews. I'm 16, 5'11, about 150-160lbs, and very little body fat(haven't had body fat % taken for awhile but pretty lean). so the question is what are the side effects of taking Rebound XT , or if i should even be taking it at this age. sorry if this question has been posted a 1,000 times and thanks in advance  :) .

That's a supplement that's suppose to be like nolvadex right? I wouldn't mess with it at 16.  Like the poster above me said, if you mess with that at such a young age you're asking for trouble.

Offline jmxt2

• Posting Member
man you dnt need that stuff at your age it will be just a waste of cash your body will be producing pleanty of test. i take it your into weight training? just make sure your diet is clean and your eating all the right stuff + getting pleanty of rest + training very hard. any more questions just ask.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024