Author Topic: Just to say thanks  (Read 1188 times)

Offline hidden_from_society

• Posting Member
Hi,

I joined this forum a few weeks ago, coming on a month. In the short time, I've learned a lot about my condition and realized how many of us there truly are. With your guys' help, I've been able to find ways of.. "covering" it up for the time being, which is an essentially an emotional bandage. I've found out some good PS', and have taken the first steps towards surgery.

Today was the first time I went in public without wearing a sweater, jacket, or any article of clothing over a t-shirt in about 8 years. I actually walked around the city with friends in a t-shirt for once! I ran into an old friend, "you're looking good!" she said.

Walking around the lobby and the movie theater? I've never gotten so many looks. Seriously. I look great wearing it... i think I should take some pictures. when wearing a tighter t-shirt, i look like i have a lot of chest muscle (which under the gyne, i really do).. not fat, not... big, but i look really... just buff. my body looks proportionally perfect for who I am.

This day of happiness was easily worth hundreds, if not thousands of dollars. I owe it to you guys. I remember reading one post about the compression shirts and how it only takes an inch or two off, but takes it off in the perfect place.. agree 100% indeed. I don't even find it uncomfortable, only when sitting, and the bottom of it starts to fold into itself and pinch into my skin.

thanks. just felt like venting.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Congrats dude!

Glad to hear that you are feel better...  ;)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024