Author Topic: Post Deletion  (Read 1879 times)

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member

This whole thing of post deletion intrigues me. I have read several posts on here by different members that have been deleted within a few hours.  One of mine was deleted when I simply asked the question if posts were being deleted.  Mine was a simple and open question, but within 2 hours it was gone.

I’ve noticed that some of the posts that have been deleted are critical of the 2 plastic surgeons who contribute to this site.  Don’t get me wrong .... I’m not in any way saying the criticism was justified, but I wonder why those posts were deleted when libellous criticism of a UK Plastic Surgeon called Levick is left alone.  I would have thought that an even handed approach should be taken across the board.

I’m now wondering if this post of mine will last any longer than my previous one or whether Merle will be open enough to answer this simple question.

Watch this space.

Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

Offline jessegyne

• Posting Member

Offline jessegyne

• Posting Member
did you check the second page  ???

Offline LMC1307

• Bronze Member
In before deletion! :P
Went under the knife on 7/27/07 - Revision 5/22/08 - Great results this far.
Surgery performed by Dr. Placik M.D. F.A.C.S. in Chicago, IL

Offline conz

• Posting Member
I remembe rmuch more posts on this topic than 4.

Must have been more post deletion.

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
 you all  are walking on thin ice, be carefull  !  the  gyne.org  swat team will come knoiking on your door  and  you will be swept away to their prison  :-X

Offline jessegyne

• Posting Member
jajaja :D  It's that real matthew1  :-[

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024