Author Topic: Dont Waste Your Money!!  (Read 6984 times)

Offline Layzie

• Posting Member
 No doubt you've probably seen the Loosemanboobs.com and Chest Coach programs for sale. They are complete BS. It gives you about 30 pages of Intro and legal and ETC and about 10 pages of basic exercises and diet guidelines that most everyone knows. The worst part is it mentions Gynecomastia 1 time and 1 time only. It simply says "You will need Surgery". Well, Im glad I spent 50 Dollars so you could tell me to get surgery!! Im getting my money back but dont waste your time.

Offline hope2recover

• Silver Member
ohhhhh shit so why do they advertise on MSN and all >:( >:( >:(
so why u didnt try 'diet aid of questionable value'
i'm sure u saw it also  ;D

Offline 89

Hope2Recover-I tried "gyne xin" it didnt work-bought one month's supply and IT DID NOTHING. your really looking hard for alternative routes other than surgery and that is commendable but you continue to ask the same questions over and over in different threads. Please stop...

Offline Layzie

• Posting Member
Thanks for the sticky. Definetely save some people some money.  ;D

Offline sider

• Posting Member
Yes, I agree. I tried the 30 day free trial of one of them. And it was worthless information and stupid advertisements.

Offline seelumirun

• Posting Member
Were you able to get your money back? I've emailed the guy but no response.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...

Did you purchase the product and are now trying to get your money back?

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline seelumirun

• Posting Member

Did you purchase the product and are now trying to get your money back?

GB

Yeah.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Yeah, in situations such as this, once they have your money, it's tough getting it back...

Put it down as a 'Life Lesson' dude... ;)

GB

Offline x.brandon.x

what u people need to realize is those programs were designed for people with pseudogynecomastia.. which is simply fat and CAN be burned off with dedication.. on the other hand for true gynecomastia the only option is surgery .. take care

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
No offense intended here, but I think this notion of "pseudogynecomastia" is a crock of caca.  "Gynecomastia" means "Woman-like breasts".  The ratio of gland to fat doesn't make a difference to anyone but the surgeon who must decide how much of each to remove.  Furthermore, a diet pill can NOT, I repeat NOT, remove fat from a specific area.  If you're hormonally or genetically hard-wired to keep fat in your chest, then you're going to lose fat everywhere but your chest.  I used to chime in on these "diet pill" threads quite a bit, but frankly I get tired of having to say this this stuff over and over again.  Diet pills don't even work well for regular body fat, so what makes you think they are going to work well to remove fat from a specific area?  Especially a specific area where your body is programmed to maintain fat in!  The only thing those pills are good for removing is the money from your wallet.  Don't let them scam you.
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024