Author Topic: To the guy who had a consultation where the PS said "lipo only"...  (Read 1566 times)

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
For some reason I can't find your post and my reply anywhere on here.  It's like it just vanished or something.  ???   ::)

Anyway, you should go to a different PS and get another opinion,  I have seen very few (maybe one or two) people on these boards who were satisfied with their "lipo only" surgeries.  Lipo can't remove gland.  Gland must be removed in the vast majority of gyne cases for a proper result. 

It's funny how threads just vanish sometimes, isn't it?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 06:56:17 PM by Mr_Nip »
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
For some reason I can't find your post and my reply anywhere on here.  It's like it just vanished or something.  ???   ::)

Anyway, you should go to a different PS and get another opinion,  I have seen very few (maybe one or two) people on these boards who were satisfied with their "lipo only" surgeries.  Lipo can't remove gland.  Gland must be removed in the vast majority of gyne cases for a proper result. 

It's funny how threads just vanish sometimes, isn't it?

I think it was  deleted because he mentioned his PS by name, and that PS is not  part or a replier on this forum and cant defend himself.
                 It is not always OK to mention your  doc   by name,  but it is ok to  give it out if someone asks you.
            You better  not talk about it any more  or  you will get a knock at your door and you will be swept away to  gyne.org prison!

Offline Mr_Nip

...I think it was  deleted because he mentioned his PS by name...

Ya think?  ;D

...You better  not talk about it any more  or  you will get a knock at your door and you will be swept away to  gyne.org prison!

LMAO!  ;D ;D ;D

I just feel like the guy had a serious concern that deserves some serious advice.   If it pisses off the PS or anybody else who reads my reply, then so be it. 

« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 08:38:33 PM by Mr_Nip »

Offline LMC1307

• Bronze Member
Hi there... sorry for the confusion.

Okay, what happened was, I was initially very stressed out and frustrated because of a number of things, which lead to my rather over dramatic post. I called them back, and spoke to several people in the practice that were very nice and helpful.  They explained that the Dr. just came back after being out of town for 10 days and things were very hectic in the office. They worked with me and took a lot of their time to discuss my options, which were either lipo, or lipo and gland removal. I decided to go with the lipo and gland removal and I am having my operation on saturday, so I can heal in time for college. (there luckily was an opening, otherwise they are booked solid for three weeks.) So anyways, to answer your question, I deleted my post, becuase I felt I jumped to conclusions.

Thanks for your concern!!
Went under the knife on 7/27/07 - Revision 5/22/08 - Great results this far.
Surgery performed by Dr. Placik M.D. F.A.C.S. in Chicago, IL

Offline Mr_Nip

Hi there... sorry for the confusion.

Okay, what happened was, I was initially very stressed out and frustrated because of a number of things, which lead to my rather over dramatic post. I called them back, and spoke to several people in the practice that were very nice and helpful.  They explained that the Dr. just came back after being out of town for 10 days and things were very hectic in the office. They worked with me and took a lot of their time to discuss my options, which were either lipo, or lipo and gland removal. I decided to go with the lipo and gland removal and I am having my operation on saturday, so I can heal in time for college. (there luckily was an opening, otherwise they are booked solid for three weeks.) So anyways, to answer your question, I deleted my post, becuase I felt I jumped to conclusions.

Thanks for your concern!!

Glad to hear all is well now.  That makes me feel better about your PS.   

If you have any concerns going forward, then post them and don't delete the thread.  You'll not only help yourself, but others who may be going through the same thing and are reading to see the responses and how it plays out for you.  I know it's a stressful thing you're going through... Keep us posted on how things go.   ;)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024