Author Topic: Need An Advise  (Read 2710 times)

Offline jessegyne

• Posting Member
Well i need an advise i have fat in my chest thatmakes my cheast look like breasts i don't know what to I am Afraid if lifting weights cause I have read that it sometimes make it worst I am not fat neither skinny but I also don't think I have breast tissue. Need an advise PLZ ???

Offline LMC1307

• Bronze Member
Nice run on  :D When in doubt, lift weights. I cannot believe so many people think it is a good idea NOT to lift weights... don't you want some muscles?? If you do have gyno, you will be able to tell in time. Lifting weights will not make things worse. At least for me, lifting did nothing but help.
Went under the knife on 7/27/07 - Revision 5/22/08 - Great results this far.
Surgery performed by Dr. Placik M.D. F.A.C.S. in Chicago, IL

Offline jessegyne

• Posting Member
Thank You for posting but I think I have pseudo-gynecomastia or something like that. :-\

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
LMC is right, Getting into good physical condition is a good idea without regard to the reasoning behind it.

The breast area is one of the places where it is normal for fat to deposit, on men as well as women.

The downside of this is that weight loss and/or muscle development will not usually have a very great effect in diminishing the volume of the breast.

Ultimately, you will be faced with a decision between living with your condition or having surgery to reduce it.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
It does indeed sound like you have Pseudo-Gynecomastia.

Because the effects of Gynecomastia produce usually no physical problems but sometimes severe emotional problems. And because the effect is the same whether the Breast enlargement is Glandular or Fatty tissue. And because there is usually both glandular and fatty tissue.   -  -  I do not like the distinction between Glandular and pseudo (or fatty) Gynecomastia.

The method of dealing with it is the same either way as well, - -  - Surgery.

Offline jessegyne

• Posting Member
Thank you paa paw very helpfu :)l

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024