Author Topic: THANK YOU ALL  (Read 1273 times)

bugjuicerichard

I just wanted to thank everybody that is a member of this forum,  for 10 years i wanted surgery and never knew it was within reach and a real option untill I googled and found this great site.  I read almost every post on this site and spent 3 sleepless weeks researching everything i could find on this forum, and had surgery 3 weeks ago.

So far so good, (my pics are in the pics section)

all the daily sufferers Good luck and stay strong!  my life has changed, My mind just has to realize im not the Old me anymore  :) !!!  im still healing so the results arnt final but so far im pretty darn happy.

all the members that have been here for months and years THANK YOU, THank you for insisting on excision (Power assisted lipo just didnt work) so in the middle of surgery Thank God the surgeon decided to do excision, because he wasnt going to.  Anybody that has any questions or anything ill be happy to assist, 

If gyne is Controlling your life ----RESEARCH, read, RESEARCH, and GET SURGERY!!!!!

again THANK YOU

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Thanks for sharing, and congratulations on the new you. 

It's people like you who make this site what it is by sharing your research and experiences, whether positive or negative.  Thanks for adding your helpful information to the mix. 
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Thanks for sharing, and congratulations on the new you. 

It's people like you who make this site what it is by sharing your research and experiences, whether positive or negative.  Thanks for adding your helpful information to the mix. 

A big x2 here...  ;)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024