Author Topic: 2 weeks post op = great, 3 weeks post of = not so great !!!  (Read 2297 times)

Offline qwerty_123

• Bronze Member
hey ive been looking at my chest 24/7 since ive had my surgery.... i took some pics throughout recovery...im now at 3 weeks and 2 days and i feel that the results looked better at 2weeks.

has this happened to anyone else? why?

i dont know if it is actually different but my chest seemed titer at 2 weeks compared to 3 weeks post op...perhaps im just looking at my chest too much and getting paranoid

or perhaos its the lighting of the photos...chek em out...wat u htink?

Offline omega

• Silver Member

Offline Alexfocus

• Bronze Member
Looks fine from the pics mate, I can not see anything wrong. May just be healing and feeling more suple?

Offline flex1appeal

Offline LMC1307

• Bronze Member
You will not get a clear idea of the final result until about three months post-op. Your chest will be growing new skin etc.
Went under the knife on 7/27/07 - Revision 5/22/08 - Great results this far.
Surgery performed by Dr. Placik M.D. F.A.C.S. in Chicago, IL

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
You look fine. Your chest was tighter before due to swelling. It loosens up after the swelling subsides. Start working those pecs out dude.

Offline qwerty_123

• Bronze Member
so gyneman ur saying if i hit the gym and work the pecs it may get titer again....witht the swelling it just looked so good

Offline jimmy1234

• Posting Member
hey man. I am in the same situation. had minor case. Mostly puffy nipples and a little underneath. had my surgery on july 14 and it seems different in appearance on pretty much a daily basis. I am happy so far. a lot better than before. I think patients is key. You look fine.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024