Author Topic: Im new here  (Read 2811 times)

Offline unknownman

• Silver Member
  • My war against gyne ends 10/8/07
I hate not being able to be the man Im supposed to be gyne has and is still deystroying my life Im getting the surgey no matter what I dont care about the pain, the physical pain is nothing compared to 28 years of pyschological pain.  if anybody knows of any surgeons in the New Orleans  or louisiana  area let me know and let me know their prices also and any other advice and feedback is appreciated.

Offline LMC1307

• Bronze Member
Don't worry about the surgery, there is no pain, and after a week you are back to normal everyday activities. After a month, you can workout and should be looking great.
Went under the knife on 7/27/07 - Revision 5/22/08 - Great results this far.
Surgery performed by Dr. Placik M.D. F.A.C.S. in Chicago, IL

Offline unknownman

• Silver Member
Thanks for the kind words guys Im so glad I found this site I finally get to talk to people who know what Im going through Im trying to figure out  how to post my pics so everyone can tell me what you think.

Offline unknownman

• Silver Member
I figured out how to post my pics any feedback is welcome.

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Welcome to the site.   :)
You definitely have a case of gynecomastia going on, but surgery would most likely make you good as new.  Your skin appears relatively tight, so take out the gland, lipo the surrounding fat, and presto... Man's chest.  I can't help you with PS recommendations in your area, but hopefully somebody will pick up on this and give you some places to start. 

Definitely choose a PS who's got experience in doing gynecomastia cases (men), and look at some before/after pictures of their past gyne patients.  Stay away from a PS who says he's only going to do lipo and not gland excision.  I can't stress enough how important this is. 

Keep us posted on how things are going.
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline unknownman

• Silver Member
You definitely have a case of gynecomastia going on, but surgery would most likely make you good as new.  Your skin appears relatively tight, so take out the gland, lipo the surrounding fat, and presto... Man's chest.  I can't help you with PS recommendations in your area, but hopefully somebody will pick up on this and give you some places to start. 

Definitely choose a PS who's got experience in doing gynecomastia cases (men), and look at some before/after pictures of their past gyne patients.  Stay away from a PS who says he's only going to do lipo and not gland excision.  I can't stress enough how important this is. 

@ mr nip

Thanks for the advice Im 6 feet and 150lbs for all who wanted to know.  I wanted to ask you when you say take out the gland what exactly does that mean I  think I have an idea but not too sure.

Offline moobiesfighter

• Bronze Member
HEY unknownman 
welcome to this forum.
Im glad you found it. My gyne looks exactly like yours.
Much luck and ask us anything  you want man.

Offline unknownman

• Silver Member
Hey Moobiesfighter did you get the surgery already and if so  do you  have any post op  pictures so I can get an idea of what to expect since we got the same type of  gyne and if  you havent gotten the surgery yet, when do you plan on getting it done?

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
...when you say take out the gland what exactly does that mean I  think I have an idea but not too sure.

Part of what's in your chest that's making the nipples stick out is excessive gland tissue.  It must be removed in order to do the job right and achieve a correct contour with flatter nipples.   If only the fat is sucked out by lipo, then you'll be left with odd-looking and protruding areolas and nipples.  Gland excision is necessary in almost all gynecomastia cases, but unfortunately, some inexperienced surgeons do lipo only and refuse to remove any gland. 
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 05:01:46 PM by Mr_Nip »

Offline unknownman

• Silver Member
...when you say take out the gland what exactly does that mean I  think I have an idea but not too sure.

Part of what's in your chest that's making the nipples stick out is excessive gland tissue.  It must be removed in order to do the job right and achieve a correct contour with flatter nipples.   If only the fat is sucked out by lipo, then you'll be left with odd-looking and protruding areolas and nipples.  Gland excision is necessary in almost all gynecomastia cases, but unfortunately, some inexperienced surgeons do lipo only and refuse to remove any gland. 

Thanks for clearing that up for me Mr nip as you can see I still have alot to learn about gyne but i will make sure to tell the surgeon I need the gland removed.

Offline moobiesfighter

• Bronze Member
nah man haven't got the surgery yet.
I want to though before the year is out!
But yea, I got the same looking gyne as you.
Anyways welcome and keep us informed on how you do.
much respect

Offline unknownman

• Silver Member
its very imp to understand whether u need lipo only or lipo with direct excision of breast tissue.....incorrect decision may cost a re surgery......
have patience ....listen to seniors on the board....go thru photos pre op and hunt cases similar to yours....where u find get in touch wth those guys and understand what they did......

dont conclude t decisions and take a hasty step....

wish u good luck

Thanks for the advice Rabbit im soaking in as much info as I can from these boards  most guys on here tell me I need lipo with  the direct exicision take a look at my pics above and tell me what you think.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024