Author Topic: LOANS! HELP!  (Read 3299 times)

cody sockeye

Ok, I want to take out a loan to pay for my gynecomastia surgery. Problem is, I'm only 14 so needless to say, I cant. I don't have enough time to save money. I want to get it done sometime this year or next summer. If one of my parents were to take out a loan or maybe even my grandma, what kind of payments would they be making? I know nothing about finances or loans or anything, and i havent talked to them about the loan thing yet... But i'm sure thats the only way. I know that your credit affects your interest rate, but lets just say oh I dont know at a "normal" interest rate or whatever, how much money would each payment be monthly? Because maybe if i could get a job, I could pay off the loan and it would just be in one of my parents' name. Help, I'm desperate here!

Offline LMC1307

• Bronze Member
You are 14. Your best bet would be to wait until you are 18, and see if it goes away. Because, being so young, you have a pretty good chance of that still...
Went under the knife on 7/27/07 - Revision 5/22/08 - Great results this far.
Surgery performed by Dr. Placik M.D. F.A.C.S. in Chicago, IL

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Cody...

You didn't have any luck with your 'Millionaire' Uncles?

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

cody sockeye

GB, I swear to god, they are the biggest assholes on the face of this earth. They wont even lend my mom a few thousand to keep our house up... I'm not even going to bother with them.

cody sockeye

You are 14. Your best bet would be to wait until you are 18, and see if it goes away. Because, being so young, you have a pretty good chance of that still...

oh please i've heard that bs so many times and 99% the gyno stays, go get the surgery ASAP man and live your life like a boy should

I know. I'm sick of hearing it too. I just try to ignore it. I've had this shit since i was 8 years old. Thats going on 6 1/2 years now...

Offline LMC1307

• Bronze Member

oh please i've heard that bs so many times and 99% the gyno stays, go get the surgery ASAP man and live your life like a boy should

I'd like you to show me one source that says that.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024