Author Topic: treating gynecomastia with medicines? is it possible?  (Read 3033 times)

Offline roadster

well iam a victim of gynecomastia and iam very frustrated by it. i found this doctor who treats gynecomastia with medicine using dth gel and what not .have a look and tell me is this guy sound genuine? and he says there's no side effect to his medicines? i might go to him b4 thinking of a surgery. what do u guys suggest?

http://www.diabetesthyroidhormone.com/gynecomastiabreastenlargement.htm
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 04:06:58 AM by roadster »

Offline seelumirun

• Posting Member
...do you live in India? That appears to be where this doctor's office is located.

Using anti-estrogens to balance hormone levels can certainly alleviate the problem, but as far as I know it's rare that you'll find an endocrinologist in the United States who is willing to put a patient on such a medicine to cure gynecomastia. There are simply too many risks.

Offline RUI

• Posting Member
I've taken Danazol, prescribed by the surgeon before I had my surgery. In my case it had no affect on the size of the breast but it did reduce the pain and sensitivity.

The side affects nearly sent me off the edge. Here a some I suffered.

Muscle cramps, Visual disturbances, Retention of water in the body tissues, Oily skin, Flushing, Unstable moods (emotional lability), Increased appetite and weight gain, which is not good for the gynecomastia.

I changed completely in three months and had to stop taking them for my own well being.

You need to be monitored by a doctor very closely while taking these drugs.

Offline roadster

revised link http://www.diabetesthyroidhormone.com/gynecomastiabreastenlargement.htm

well thanks guys for letting me know bout ur experience.. donno about this doctor. i dont know if u've noticed it or not for promoting his site he has used names of each and every country!! i had a doubt in my mind about all this. yes iam from india.

what if the medication started off acne and other things like increse in size of chest and all. :(

please go throughly whats on the site and let me know do u think this guys seems to be professional?  and even he mentions about surgery!

can surgery be done giving local shots to the chest area coz iam scarred about anethesia.. once given little wrong i might not wake up again and india i dont trust doctors that much!
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 04:06:40 AM by roadster »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024