Author Topic: VERY FLUSTERED PLEASE HELP!  (Read 2097 times)

Offline harman123

ok so im kinda freaking out about my moobs, ive never really had to deal with them until this year (or at least i didnt notice them). i just turned 18 years old in may and im very skinny, 150 lbs and 6'2..ive been skinny my whole life, and i still am, except for my chest.

i havent been doing much exercising or dieting at all because i never felt it necessary, until now when i noticed my chest being large. theres not much fat on my body except for my somewhat flabby chest, and i hate looking down it looks huge. and since im skinny, when i wear shirts its still kinda visible..my moobs arent really feminine and im pretty sure i ahve enough testosterone and no estrogen, theyre just kinda flabby and shaped..argh

a couple months ago i figured i could just lift a lot and strengthen my chest but then i read on the internet that will just make it worse, so i recently changed to running. i havent been running long but im hoping in due time it will work..i know you cant spot reduce, but i figure the only place where i have flab is my chest, hopefully it will just come straight off of there. ive been trying to diet but im not sure what to do im just cutting down on anything i consider junk food and trying to eat fruits and veggies..

i cant even consider surgery my parents would laugh at me and i know i cant afford it, so someone PLEASE give me some advice. i cant buy that book or take pills, basically my only option is to go to college in a couple weeks and suffer.  my only hope is that i read that its natural and that it will fade in due time, but im not sure. they say its a part of puberty, but isnt puberty over by 18? helpp

i guess ive only had this problem for maybe 6 months but im starting to freak out about it and get real impatient, someone please please please give me advice..will they go away naturally any time soon?

-harman

Offline moobiesfighter

• Bronze Member
Hey man

I jogged, lifted weights and did kick boxing for 2 years, and my moobs havent gone away. Im 17.

but as far as your conern? well I dont think it will just go away on its own. Especially if your 18. Gyne usually goes away in 2 years while going through puberty . For many guys , it doesn't and the only thing that will fix it is surgery.

Pills, gels, drinks, physical training will not make your moobs go away.
Im sorry, this was a sad reality for me too.
I had to build up lots of confidence to tell my mom and then my doctor. I dont know when I'LL get surgery but im going to save money to get it.
good luck

Offline unknownman

• Silver Member
  • My war against gyne ends 10/8/07
Im 6 feet 150lbs just like you so we might have the same type of build  most guys on here will tell you if your gyno hasnt gone away by 18 its  not going away im sorry to be the bearer of bad  news but I suggest you  get a job  and save up enough to get an operation man seems like thats the only realistic way of getting rid of it

Offline LMC1307

• Bronze Member
Your level of exercise will not effect your gyno one way or the other. In your situation, being skinny, you should NOT be doing extra cardio and cutting on your diet. You need to bulk. Building muscle on your chest generally does not make the gyno worse... would you rather be scrawny and have gyno, or have a more muscular build with gyno? Obviously the latter. You should be lifting for personal gain, not skipping on it because of the gyno. As for your story, I don't understand where you were all this time that you just happened to notice it now, how long would you say you have had it for? It most likely will not go away just because you are 18, yes you should be long long done with puberty by now.
Went under the knife on 7/27/07 - Revision 5/22/08 - Great results this far.
Surgery performed by Dr. Placik M.D. F.A.C.S. in Chicago, IL

Offline harman123

no well i just developed it like 6 months ago ive never had a problem before, which is the reason i think i might have a chance of it going away

Offline harman123

ughhh i hate thiss. theres no way i could get surgery i already told my mom she was like ur fine u dont need anything and that was just when i bruoght it up, i never even mentioned surgery or anything. its not like i have a really bad problem its just that i would be cut if i didnt have them and would have no problem with taking my shirt off but now i cant

guess i gotta wait 10 years for the money..

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Since you've had no problem until, now at 18, you suddenly get gyne, perhaps you would be well-advised to go see an endocrynologist.  There may be some underlying hormone changes that could be corrected, resulting in the gyne going away.  Since you've not had it but 6 months, correcting the hormones this early COULD POSSIBLY take care of your problem without surgery.   
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024