Author Topic: Big Chest  (Read 27211 times)

Offline tyrael_91

• Posting Member

GynO_DuDe

Looks like pseudo-gyne (fat) ...

Your nipple size etc looks normal.

Lose weight and see what happens.

Offline WishmasterK

• Global Moderator
  • Bronze Member
I wouldn't be absolutely sure that it's just fat. Not all people with gyne have larger nipples. The only true way to find out is to have an exam by a doctor.

Offline gyno_guy2008

• Posting Member
Looks like pseudo-gyne (fat) ...

Your nipple size etc looks normal.

Lose weight and see what happens.

how can you tell if its pseudo gyne

what other kinds are there

Offline SoX

• Posting Member
imho that looks like pseudo gyne the nipple look normal looks like its mainly fat

Offline soillinois

• Posting Member
I have same problem.  over weight as a child and developed them when I was 8.  I have lost all the weight I am 5'10" and got as low as 165lbs.  stuff was still there like this guys.  So what then? getting ready to go to doctor for first consultation.  Any advice?

Offline WishmasterK

• Global Moderator
  • Bronze Member
I have same problem.  over weight as a child and developed them when I was 8.  I have lost all the weight I am 5'10" and got as low as 165lbs.  stuff was still there like this guys.  So what then? getting ready to go to doctor for first consultation.  Any advice?

Try the surgical section, we are kinda anti surgery over here. They will have better information as well since they get surgery and well alot of acceptance people do not.

here is a link http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php#3

Offline Gloucester

Hi guys,..
Bench press is really a Useful exercise to gain chest muscles and chest size quickly,... Increase your bench press weight quickly and decrease raps and this will helps you to gain nice looking chest quickly,..

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
But won't building up the pecks make gyne bigger?

Hi guys,..
Bench press is really a Useful exercise to gain chest muscles and chest size quickly,... Increase your bench press weight quickly and decrease raps and this will helps you to gain nice looking chest quickly,..

Offline TomR1934

• Posting Member
you look fine. Hairless (shaved all over, svelte) works well wih breasts. enjoy!

Offline Gynoman5150

• Posting Member
Damn u have it worst then I had I think u also have breast tissue no matter what exercise I did n weight I lost it was always they I finally had them removed

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
You have It.. and it looks so bad. you look like you really have breast.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024