Author Topic: Disappearing moobs  (Read 1499 times)

Offline angelsfan02

Hi guys, first time poster here.

I'm pretty sure I have gynecomastia. I'm a tad bit overweight, but from all the literature on gyno I've read, I've concluded that only real obese people get pseudo-gynecomastia.

The earliest I can remember having this condition was when I was 13 years old, and I believe I started puberty around that time. I'm 17 years old right now, turning 18 in October, and entering college in the fall. I read somewhere that if the gyno is caused by hormones, it should disappear around this time.

I am really hoping that I don't need to take any meds or have surgery to correct the shape of my chest, so can anyone tell me how fast the gyno should disappear if they disappear at all?

Offline user name

• Posting Member
my buddies gyno didnt go away until he hit 22y/o. he is an amatuer bodybuilder though, ill tell you this, within 1 year he added like 25lbs of lbm, and has a good size chest. i couldnt even tell he had gyne with his chest being so big, and during the winter he is usually around 15-20% bodyfat while bulking.

the idea of only obese ppl. storing fat in their chest is inaccurate. it all depends on genetics, some people store fat in their chest before any other place.

Offline angelsfan02

I forgot to add that I was very thin when I started puberty and still had sharp and big nipples.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024