Author Topic: Surgery Alternatives??  (Read 3579 times)

Offline stallone

• Posting Member
Ive had gyne about 7 years now (started when I was 26yrs old).  Had the liposuction a year after developing it, didn't work.  The lipo got rid of the fat but left the hard tissue.  I don't have the money for another surgery.  Before I start saving for another, I can afford to try a supplement.  Has anyone with hard gland/tissue tried any of these and what were the results:

1. IBE Epistane
2. Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate)
3. Letrozole (Femara)

Thank you.

Offline KCbro

• Posting Member
I tried them all bro.. Actually I tried about everything. Nothing will get rid of existing gland except a scalpel!!

Start saving and find a good doc.

KCB

Offline stallone

• Posting Member
What about the statistics with these drugs/supplements?  70% were cured etc.  Think they are just B.S?  Were any permanent reductions noticed when you tried these, or just while using them?  Thanks for the replies.

Offline latediagnosis

• Silver Member
i think the only way you can get rid of it without surgery is with the following two scenarios:

1. you're considerably overweight so losing a lot of weight in your chest area results in the gyne gone

2. you have a hormonal imbalance meaning your estrogen levels are too high causing the gyne (which i think is unlikely since you're around 30)

I've also heard bad things about Nolvadex in some cases making gyne worse. There is also a bunch of phoney webpages which claim to cure gyne, sounds like the 70% success rate stories you're talking about - dont believe them. If you look there is a few sites with almost exactly the same testimonials and similar website design, all selling the same product which doesn't work (how they get away with it is beyond me - as far as im concerned the person who made it should go to jail).

Offline stallone

• Posting Member
Thanks for the info.  Unfortunately, surgery does not always work either.  It didn't for me anyway.  Fat loss does me no good - I have been down to 140 pds with no change in shape, and lifting weights makes it worse.  Those are the three usual suggestions that people offer, and none have worked.  I have also cut out alcohol for a year straight with no visible difference.  I might as well drink if it doesn't have an effect!  I don't have the money now for another surgery, and maybe it will fail twice.  People usually write about how great the surgery was.  This is my truth.  Any nonsurgical suggestions are appreciated.  Thanks again. 

Offline jmxt2

• Posting Member
tamoxifen citrate seemed to help me but only in the growing stages of my gyne. whenever i felt tenderness in the chest area i took a course of tamoxifen which seemed to stop anymore growth. and got ridda the pain. however the gyne i have got,  it will not get rid of. once its developed surgery is the ony option.  can i ask how you gyne has come about? as in through drugs, naturally etc?

Offline latediagnosis

• Silver Member
sounds like you just got lipo? from what i heard you need the excision of the gland aswell.. but i guess like you said you cant afford surgery as of yet.. i probably wouldnt waste your money on other products and just save for your second operation (make sure they do lipo/excision and they have experience).

Offline stallone

• Posting Member
I don't know how or why it developed, but I was using weed and doing alot of decline bench at the gym.  Other than that I have no reason for it.  I've read weed may cause it, but it hasn't been proven.  I didn't have a hormone test before the surgery.  Yes, it was just Lipo.  I didn't know of the other at the time and the Doc said my chest would be left flat.  I have been muscular since high school - but no roids.  Even though it probably won't work, I may try Epistane, since it is legal to get.  If I do I'll post results.   

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024