Author Topic: Had surgery Wednesday  (Read 2037 times)

Offline Saturn

• Posting Member
I had surgery Wednesday morning.  I'm 27, and after have gyne for almost half my life, I am glad I took action.  I tired everything to help it go away, and of course nothing worked.  I think I knew nothing but surgery would help my condition, but I was willing to try anything.  I could go on and on about how having gyne made me feel.  I've experienced all the thought and feelings that have been posted. 

Today is Friday, two days after surgery, and I feel great.  The worst part for me was the drains.  I had them taken out today.  I was driving a day after surgery, and did a little shopping today.  My doctor was very pleased with the results, as am I.  I am going to stay in all weekend, and go back to work Tuesday. 

No one knows what I have done.  Even my ride home had no clue. 

GynO_DuDe

Fair play mate, well done! And good luck with recovery!

Im 15 days post op and chuffed that I finally got it out the way ... im 20 so one of the fortunate ones to have had the privilege to get the problem corrected.

Offline Saturn

• Posting Member
Thanks for the reply!  How is your recovery coming along?  Did you have much bruising or swelling?  I had surgery three days ago, and have no brusing or swelling.  My chest looks great.  It's like I can't believe it's me!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024