Author Topic: BOOZE GROWS BOOBS  (Read 3654 times)

Offline iwannabefree

• Bronze Member
guys, just an observation. last night after about 5 beers my left breast started feeling, for the lack of better words, a tingly sensation. obviously i didnt stop at 5 we partyed quite hard. i'm not sure if this sensation means growth, but thats just my guess and i think many ppl around here have had the same thing. i felt the same with weed (only did it about twice and discontinued right away).

duno wat the deal with coffee, but i love the night life and love coffee --> two things that i have to reduce!!

any input?

Offline turningacorner

• Silver Member
so.. stop drinking coffee booze and smoking weed = rock hard chest?

Offline iwannabefree

• Bronze Member
nah, not neccessarily. i guess these things wont fix ur old gyne but may prevent it from growing further or slow the growth or watnot.

weed just never do, drugs r bad, case closed i dont care what pot heads say.
booze i guess its best to stay within reasonable limits.
coffee i guess dont drink it compulsively, enjoy ONE NICE CUP A DAY...for the taste and leave it at that...not for ur need of caffene.

Offline gyne35

• Posting Member
I'm not a doctor - nor have a degree in human biology, but I'm just not buyin' it.  Millions of people drink coffee, smoke cigarettes, pot, whatever, and drink booze every day - but everyone isn't walking around with boobs.

Some stuff may make you fat and grow fat boobs, but for true gyne?? I can't help but believe that has to be something deeper.

GynO_DuDe

So many factors come in to play ...

I mean, I was a f@t blob, ate junk food, used both brown and blue inhalers and steroid creams for eczema, and even smoked weed and drank alcohol with friends occasionally.

So I think its safe to say in my case I inflicated severe gyne upon myself EVEN though I had it since the age of 12 mainly due to being over weight, but back then I think it was pseudo-gyne then it eventually became gland.

Offline iwannabefree

• Bronze Member
i am not saying that alcohol is the cause of gynecomastia. but merely saying that after i had a large amount of it, my ALREADY EXISTING SEVERE CASE OF GYNECOMASTIA, felt active. this may not be the case all the time. but may at times, to some ppl, in some instances, help stimulate growth. maybe, i'm not a doc. hell never even had the balls to see one about this yet, but just pointing out an observation.
btw, i hope ur right that it doesnt grow boobs.

Offline turningacorner

• Silver Member
too many peeps do all those things and don't have gyne for me to be worried about them!

were all different though and if u think they r affecting u fair enough man.

Offline princerockzz

• Bronze Member
hello everyone...i have been looking for a sensation which could cause breast growth all over this forum....i dont know if i am in the right place...well i had gyno from about the age of 13 or 14.... but i started experiencing this sensation a year ago under my right chest nipple.... the sensation is like something trying to come out...it comes and goes..i dont know how to explain this sensation but.... i think it caused breastt growth...i donno if it is because i gained too much fat than actual gyno growth....my left chest was compartively smaller....it was much smaller before that year i mentioned....and i dont actually get this sensation on my left side as often as i get it on my right....maybe its PSYCHOLOGICAL but...

a couple of weeks ago...may 30th... i had my gyno surgery done....i didn see an endocrinologist... had my blood tested for somethings...everything looks fine....but now that i have that sensation again on my right chest again..like something pushing out frm nipple...comes and goes.. and i fear i my gyno will come back on my right side....is this possible? please reply....

Offline xelnaga13

hello everyone...i have been looking for a sensation which could cause breast growth all over this forum....i dont know if i am in the right place...well i had gyno from about the age of 13 or 14.... but i started experiencing this sensation a year ago under my right chest nipple.... the sensation is like something trying to come out...it comes and goes..i dont know how to explain this sensation but.... i think it caused breastt growth...i donno if it is because i gained too much fat than actual gyno growth....my left chest was compartively smaller....it was much smaller before that year i mentioned....and i dont actually get this sensation on my left side as often as i get it on my right....maybe its PSYCHOLOGICAL but...

a couple of weeks ago...may 30th... i had my gyno surgery done....i didn see an endocrinologist... had my blood tested for somethings...everything looks fine....but now that i have that sensation again on my right chest again..like something pushing out frm nipple...comes and goes.. and i fear i my gyno will come back on my right side....is this possible? please reply....

Yes it's possible. Get to an endo.

Offline abcdlr

• Posting Member
Not to sound rude, but I wasn't walking around smoking weed and drinking beer when my gyne developed at age 12. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024