Author Topic: Nolvadex  (Read 3821 times)

Offline sps111

Has anyone seen the articles from the UK showing that nolvadex has been shown to reverse gynecomastia? I  found the link.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?db=pubmed&cmd=Retrieve&dopt=AbstractPlus&list_uids=14759718&query_hl=23&itool=pubmed_DocSum
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 10:55:00 PM by sps111 »

Offline nick1234

• Posting Member
very interesting, wonder what the doctors on this forum will say.

Offline jmxt2

• Posting Member
in my opinion novadex does work in reversing gyno but only in gyno thats developing ie where you feel  tenderness and see growth. it will stop any further growth and may reverse gyno

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member
Has anyone seen the articles from the UK showing that nolvadex has been shown to reverse gynecomastia? I  found the link.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?db=pubmed&cmd=Retrieve&dopt=AbstractPlus&list_uids=14759718&query_hl=23&itool=pubmed_DocSum

Take care here.  Aromatase Inhibitors and Anti Oestrogens have been shown in clinical trials to have SOME effect on reversing and stopping glandular growth in the early stages of SOME gynecomastia.  They do not work for every case and they ONLY work if the growth is relatively new (generally less than 12 months).  They should only be taken under close medical supervision and monitoring.

To sum up:

•   Generally speaking if you have had gyne for over 12 months they won’t help you.
•   They should ONLY be taken under medical supervision by an expert such as an Endocrinologist.  These drugs make changes to your hormonal system and if done without the necessary medical expertise, you could easily make your gynecomastia worse.

Go and see your doctor.

Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

Offline King_V

• Posting Member
The studies sound promising...I'm tempted to buy first, see later...:/

(This is because my doctors always say I don't have gyno, but this is because when I get there, for some reason (maybe walking), my nipples get slightly harder and so what i see on a daily basis is not what they see - Im fed up...To the point of me not minding taking the risks)

Offline MSJ108

in my opinion novadex does work in reversing gyno but only in gyno thats developing ie where you feel  tenderness and see growth. it will stop any further growth and may reverse gyno

agreed

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024