Author Topic: air force academy  (Read 1897 times)

Offline moobiesfighter

• Bronze Member
well my plan didnt work, but im moving on to new possibilities.
I wasnt able to get my car , so I couldnt get a job!

but when I got to the Air Force Academy after I graduate highschool, im going to save up money.
Basically the Air Force Academy pays all students every month like 500 or 600 dollars a month>?
well im going to have enought just to go back home during the vacation and enough for surgery, so im going to save up and get the surgery as soon as possible , maybe during winter 2008 or summer 2009

Offline BigLouJr

• Silver Member
The only problem you might face is that of facing other cadets without a shirt. I was in the military and luckily my gyno. did not appear until after I got out since in the military, you often go shirt less. I guess all of those years of using test. along with my superior officers led to the gyno. Got to love it.

Offline moobiesfighter

• Bronze Member
yea I know, but hey im just going to bite my lip and make fun of myself rather then brake down and cry!
Im going to save up for the surgey and go through a year with them, im sure I will have to deal with other cadets seeing them but hey, it is the final test//////////

Offline moobiesfighter

• Bronze Member
I know they say that Gyne usually doesn't go away in your 18 or 19 but maybe it will go away for me? haha

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024