Author Topic: New to the site...Some questions  (Read 1486 times)

Offline nj1035

• Posting Member
Hi I'm a 24 year old male, 5'11 150 pounds.  I've always had a larger than normal chest for my size, but it hasn't gotten worse until about the past year or so.  I started smoking marijuana on a regular basis (almost every night after I got home from work or school).  I have heard that this can cause gyne, but I was wondering if I stopped how long it would take before I know if it will recede or not?  It's been a week and I haven't noticed any changes, how long should I wait before going to see a doctor? 

My case isn't terribly bad, but it is noticeable and somewhat distressing.  I'm willing to consider any and all treatment options, and I do realize that completely stopping my use of marijuana is the first thing to do, and I'm doing that as we speak. 

Like I said, I still had a small case of gyne before my drug use, but I think it made it worse.

Any advice would be much appreciated. 

Offline turningacorner

• Silver Member
it does'nt really ever go man, once it's there the gland just stays,stopping might reduce it a bit and working out might tone it, but the gland will need to be cut out

sorry man, weeds a lameass drug! don't do depressants... nething else ;)

I might be wrong, but other peeps here I think will agree getting rid of that gland is a complete misery, and the reason so many peeps on this board talk about surgery.

Offline unknownman

• Silver Member
  • My war against gyne ends 10/8/07
call and schedule a consultation with a gynecomastia  ps as soon as possible dont put it off I put it off for a few days and when I did call I got scheduled in 2 MONTHS!  which sucks because I want to hurry up and get the operation over with.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024