Author Topic: just got home ;i'm 4 hours post-op-it's a real kicker!!  (Read 2682 times)

Offline exileman

• Posting Member
well, it's done!! ITS DONE :)  i'm binded up with drains just as discussed on this board; well, i guess it's uphill from here...why did i wait so long to have this done; i could kick myself for not doing this sooner (i'm 46); i need to post some immediate post-op pics, but I don't want to gross anyone out!
men, this board has been a real inspiration to me and i want to thank all for chatting with me, helping me through this process.

Offline exileman

• Posting Member
i don't feel as bad as i thought for being done just today; i actually had a neck lift; the gyne; and lipo of my abds and flanks; don't get me wrong, i feel lousy, but I'm not bedridden; the pain is different than what I thought-it's a burning, stinging pain with movement; i have 2 drains in my chest and one drain in my neck; and i'm binder-up from chest to flanks; my face looks like the mummy!!!
the worse pain is my urethra when i urinate from the foley;   well tomorrow i see the surgeon-i'll keep you all updated

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
...i need to post some immediate post-op pics, but I don't want to gross anyone out!...

I really doubt that those of us who've dealt with our own surgeries, bruises and drains would be grossed out by pictures of yours.   ;D

Congratulations on the surgery! 
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024