Author Topic: if it WILL come back, then WHEN?!  (Read 2420 times)

Offline tmb82

• Posting Member
Hi again,

Since my op I am delighted with the results. However, ever since (about seven weeks now) I look at my chest neurotically looking for any slightest sign of the gyne coming back. Presuming everything about my lifestlye is the same as its always been, and I dont start piling on the pounds or starting steroids or something, if it IS going to come back how long would it take for it to show signs of coming back? At seven weeks, can a blow a sigh of relief and consign this phase of my life to history, or should I be watching and waiting for another month/ 2 months/ a year/ etc etc.

Its not doubt a variable thing, but a ball park figure would be what I'm hoping for, I guess.

thankyou

Tim

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Did you visit the local endorinologist before surgery?  If you had a bad case and you're 15 years old, well there's a better chance it'll come back. If hormones are still out of whack, it may come back. How old are you? Are you heavy?  I'd suggest to error on the side of caution and make a lifetime committment to adopt a healthy lifestyle that includes eating propery and exercise.  I would guess you'll be okay.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
You are the one who referred to your self image concern as neurotic.  So stop tormenting yourself!  

Accept congratulations for what you describe as delightful results; Then put it out of your mind and get on with your life.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Spleen

Paa's right.  You're "fixed" and you're gonna still find something to worry about?  Relax and enjoy!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024