Author Topic: Questions on my gyne.  (Read 3116 times)

Offline techno22

• Posting Member
Its been 3 years exact right about now since my gyne first showed up. It hasn't gone away and its glandular only.

Heres some pictures, this is when its actually not looking at its worst. When the nipple becomes soft it gets uglier, I'm sure many of you know what I mean:

1. Should I get surgery?
2. Is there any chance of it going away?
3. Will this hurt my chances in bed with a girl? I know people here will call her shallow and such for turning a guy down with gyne. But would we date a girl with a beard, deep voice man voice, flat chest, and body hair all over?
4. On a scale of 1/10, how bad is it? 10 being as bad as glandular gynecomastia can get.
5. Is there any link between gynecomastia and athletic ability?
6. Is there any link between gynecomastia and penis size?
7. Whats the difference between a male with gynecomastia and a hermaphrodite?

Man.. sometimes I really hate myself for having this. Its almost become a blame for all my falls in life. I always think to myself... "Gee, if only I didn't have this gynecomastia I'd be out on the beach right now talking to girls and everything...". I'm a wrestler and sometimes for skin checks I get teased about it so I know its noticable but to what extent from someone else looking at it I don't know. Anyone else here and athlete with gyne and how did you do in sports? I was a terrible wrestler my freshmen year.

Offline techno22

• Posting Member
Whats the name of a surgeon in the Detroit area and how much is the rough cost? I'm hoping its not too much as its only on one side and also is gland only. Its almost wrestling season and I don't think I could make it through another skin check......

Thanks guys.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 02:42:11 PM by techno22 »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Ah, ic... thanks...

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline techno22

• Posting Member
Damn it. This is really f*cking me up inside and I'm usually one who can supress emotion very well.... What can I do to get my insurance to help pay for it? I asked my doctor before (havent told anyone else though) about it and he said insurance sees it as cosmetic. Man thats bull.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
How old are you dude?

GB

Offline techno22

• Posting Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024