Author Topic: Just got back from my consultation  (Read 1509 times)

Offline unknownman

• Silver Member
  • My war against gyne ends 10/8/07
http://www.smartbreastreduction.com/drmetzner.html   -  is the ps

$ 3,000 - surgeons fee

$ 2,155 - other fees

total - 5,155

he told me he makes the incision under the arm pit and that he does lipo and gland removal I have seen some of his pictures and I like them tell me what you guys think my op is scheduled 10/8/07 at 7:15 am. All replies are appreciated

Offline Maddog78

• Posting Member
Be careful.  Glad tissue typically cannot be removed via lipo.  Thats why most PS do the semi-circle incisions on the nipple and cut the glad away driectly.  You dont want to go through this procedure and not get all the gland removed

Offline steve6161

• Posting Member
I have heard of surgeons who remove the gland through the armpit. This is obviously appealing because the scar is hidden.
I spoke with a number of surgeons and none of them went through the armpit. When I asked them about it, they said they couldn't effectively excise tissue from the chest area through the armpit.
But check out his before/after photos and speak with 2-3 of his patients who are at least 6 months - 1 year post op (he should be happy to provide you with references).

Offline unknownman

• Silver Member
  • My war against gyne ends 10/8/07
i made sure to ask him did he remove the gland and he said yes he also said he might have to make an incision under the nipple I dont know man Im starting to have second guesses now

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024