Author Topic: Loose Skin  (Read 3339 times)

Offline LMC1307

• Bronze Member
I had a minor case of gynecomastia which I had operated on about a month and a half ago. I notice that my skin and nipples are still stretched. It still makes a slight protrusion when I wear a thin t shirt and the lighting is right. How long before the skin starts to tighten all the way to the chest? Will the nipple shrink and all that?

Thanks
Went under the knife on 7/27/07 - Revision 5/22/08 - Great results this far.
Surgery performed by Dr. Placik M.D. F.A.C.S. in Chicago, IL

Offline LMC1307

• Bronze Member
Well judging by all the responses this is very reassuring.

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Sorry.  It's kind of hard for me to get a mental picture of what you're talking about.  I generally don't respond if I don't understand the question because somebody else almost always will respond anyway.  I'm hearing you say loose skin, stretched nipples, and protruding under the shirt.   Those things don't seem to go together sensibly in my mind's eye.  My guess is that if you post a picture, then you'll get a lot of responses.
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline LMC1307

• Bronze Member
I had surgery, and the skin is still a bit loose, and my nipples are still large and stretched out from when I had gyno. How long before it will it re-grow/shrink to the chest?

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Loose skin retraction depends on the individual's age and amount of it.  My PS told me it could be a year or more before loose skin retracts all it's going to.  If there's a lot of it, then it may not retract all the way.
Stretched nipples are probably another topic completely unrelated to loose skin.  Without pictures it'll be pretty difficult for me to give you any more comments.

GynO_DuDe

Right, I had a lot of loose skin/stretched aereola ..

Only been about 5-6 weeks now, and my chest is ALREADY coming together nicely. My surgeon said you'll see final results after a YEAR.

Im 20 years old and I think the reason why im seeing good steady results as time goes by is due to eating properly and dieting as im 2 stone overweight at the moment ... (I was originally 6 stones overweight). It's all about looking after yourself, dont slack, be energetic, excercise, have a lot of water, vegetables, fruits, and all the healthy stuff and you'll automatically feel and look great.

Offline LMC1307

• Bronze Member
Yeah I'm 18, in good shape, and I only had a little bit of gyno removed, so I'm just hoping the skin and nipples tighten back up firmly.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024