Author Topic: questions from a new post-op to the post-ops already done ..  (Read 1416 times)

Offline exileman

• Posting Member
i had my gyne done on 9/5/07- one week ago; questions about my post-op course- please share with me :)
i am one week post-op bilat gyne reduction surgery- i had boarderline lage breasts the surgeon had to deal with:
1. i had a history of large breasts...my surgeon did a great job, but did not cut skin- he took out glands and lipo my breasts; one day post-op I had to go back to to the OR for an evacuation of a hematoma of my right breast ; now i'm left with asymetrical breasts; he wants to give it time- months;  i want to be symetrical now; he even talked about having to do a revision (i am only one week post-op); have any of you post-ops had to do revisions and ongoing surgeries to achieve the results you wanted??  how many of you had to deal with symetrical, countor issues immediate post-op?
2 i am now numb on my nipples, will the sensation return ?
3. when did you stop wearing your compressoin garmnents?, I am over it after one week.
4 . when did you stop hurting with the post-op pain?; i'm still tender and taking percocets at one week post-op. 
5. when did all the bruising go away, I am bruised all from my chin to my grion/scrotum (but i also had lipo of my abdomen/flanks and chest as well as  a neck lift in addition to my gyno when my surgery was done.   

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024