Author Topic: How long before I hit the weights again?  (Read 1501 times)

Offline bluevin123

Hi there,
Just had the op yesterday and have this tight fitting body wrap thing around me,got to go back next monday (7 days later) to have it changed and redressed. I can feel the pain now the anethesia has worn off,but its not a problem. Was just wondering, do you know how long It wll be for me  to hit the gym again,,im hopeing in two months or so,not that it really matters,just curious.Also is it best to lay on my back whilst sleeping as I would like to lie on my side,but feels very uncomfortable at the moment..
Thanks for your time.
Vinnie.

Offline Punta

• Bronze Member
I started pushing a bit of blood through everything, except chest, 9 days after surgery. Started to tack on a bit of light chest (and I mean only pushing a bit of blood through) about 16 days post op.

By four weeks post op I was back to about 90% chest and by 6 weeks post op was back fully into chest lifting the same as before surgery and only needing to train the area as before, once per week.

Rules to follow however. Ultimately listed to your surgeon and if anything feels uncomfortable while training, stop!!

Good Luck.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024