Author Topic: My surgery experience… Fantastic results !  (Read 2739 times)

Offline maloo

• Posting Member
Heres a little update of my surgery experience.

Had surgery on the 5th of sep and was very scared (as I posted before)

2 days post op the big bandage was removed and the results were already showing…. My chest didn’t have lumps any more and I could gently feel my new contoured chest…. There was slight bruising as expected (yellow around my chest).. stiches were still in of course and the surgeon put on this waterproof tape over the nipples…. I could now shower…. Furthermore I drove to the surgeons room on this day and was amazed at the ease I was moving around…

11 days post op stiches were removed but I still had to put on that water proof tape for a few more days…. Bruising completely gone ….. chest area still feeling a bit tender

15days post op (today)… I removed the water tape and was amazed at the result… the scar is almost invisible…. You can only see a slight scar when you are up very close to  my chest and even then you have to squint to see it….   I still can’t believe my eyes.

The healing is still ongoing as my chest feels a bit tender in some places….

I highly recommend my surgeon…. She’s in Melbourne and her name is Sue Thistlethwaite … 

I don’t know what the hell I was so scared about… I’m hoping that a month or two from now the scars (or should I say surface scratch) will be virtually invisible.

My surgery experience… Fantastic results

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024