Author Topic: Finasteride induced moobs  (Read 3873 times)

Offline 1750

Hi Gents -
I've always had pseudo gyno since puberty - mainly because I have really high testosterone and much of this converts to estrogen.
So I have both high testosterone and high estrogen.

I also suffer pretty badly from hairloss and everytime I get on finasteride to treat this I get MOOB (manboob) issues straight away as my testosterone levels skyrocket when I inhibit DHT.

Now I have about 2cm of actual tissue under my nipples (always had a small amount) but I just wondered if I was to use a combination of Novaldex, aromasin, cabaser, Yohimbe ES and exercise.... whether I would have any luck at least reducing the puffyness and perhaps even just a small percentage of tissue (I know the tissue is permanent but I'd be happy if just a small amount melted away as I have large pectoral musles anyway).

Now I know that prolactin plays a part in my nipple puffyness as if I really agressively squeeze them I can get some fluid out of them (yeah I know... not f#kin cool)
I have since been taking vitamin B6 which has helped.

Any advice on the above regime to help reduce my gyno issues would be appreciated.

Note that I AM getting my hormones tested regularly by my doctor... she just doesn't know jack about this issue so I have to discuss the aforementioned options with her and then we basically run lots of tests whilst I'm taking something to ensure nothing goes out of the norm....

Cheers

Offline 1750

further to this....
we have already tried the herbal route (more natural aromatase inhibiotrs).... DIM, grape seed extract, curcumin, zinc and green tea extract...

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Where is Hypo when we need him?

It seems that there are a small number of men who have adverse reactions to Finasteride, But the extent of those reactions can be pretty bad.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Hypo-is-here

You might be able to find help regarding finasteride based problems here;

http://finasteride.jconserv.net/index.php

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024