Author Topic: gyno?  (Read 2678 times)

Offline newgot

• Posting Member
First off I would like to say I've been looking for a board like this for a few years now to understand why my nipples are the way they are.  I am 16 about 5'6'' and weigh around 125 pounds(very little body fat).  My nipples are normally puffy, except when its cold, and I have two lumps under each nipple which i think are glands.  My gland on the left is about 2 to 3 times the size of the gland on the right.  Everyonce in a while each gland almost feels like they are deteriorating.  This normally last about a week or two and then the glands return to normal.  For some reason i can feel pain in the one on the left if i am hit there, but i hardly ever feel any pain if im hit on the right gland.  I first noticed the glands "growing" about 3 years ago and asked my mom about it.  She told me the samething happened to one of my brothers and it eventually went away.  About the sametime at my yearly checkup at the doctor he noticed it and said that it would go away and it was just from my body undergoing changed from puberty.  Well its been 3 years now and I still have the lumps.  I'm hoping that it is just because my body is changing and that i wont need surgery.  Thanks to anyone who read this or is going to comment.

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
How long did it take your brother's to go away?  
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline newgot

• Posting Member
not sure

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
Ask him, but chances are yours won't be going away.  At your age you should be OK for surgery (it really depends on if the surgeon is willing), but the only thing I'd be worried about is regrowth if it isn't finished developing.  

I would discuss getting surgery with your parents and perhaps schedule a blood test with an endocrinologist who specializes in reproductive endocrinology to make sure your testosterone levels aren't significantly low.  Shoot a private message to hypo and I'm sure he'd be glad to help you find an endo in your area.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2005, 02:43:31 AM by nukem2k5 »

Offline newgot

• Posting Member
ahh damn this sucks

Offline newgot

• Posting Member
quick question with gyno should you be able to put you fingers under the glands and make your fingers touch, and what about moving the glands around?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024