Author Topic: SOLO tv adds - MANCANS  (Read 2564 times)

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
there have been ads on tv in australia for a few months promoting this website, at first it wasn't evident what  product they were selling. The first add showing  a guy showing off his new ute to mates and offering to one of them to take it for a drive, the guy looks at it and sees its a stick shift then grows "man cans".  Later adds are now showing saying "drink solo to lose ur man cans" etc.

its quite ironic that a soft drink would have this campagin, considering its more likely to give u (fat not gland) man cans.

anyone else seen this?
heres the website
http://www.mancans.com.au/

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
What homophobic garbage. What a sick way to sell a product.

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline exileman

• Posting Member
heteros and homos both share the same issue with gyno; this is not a sexual oriantation issue at all;

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
What homophobic garbage.
Merle

Seems more like genderphobic to me dude...

That site makes me LOL tho.... Getting m(o)(o)bs by doing/saying 'unmanly' things?  Bwahahahahahah...   ;D   ROFLMAO!!!

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
yer i have to agree that it would be more genderphobic. i think its a bit distasteful and lame but not personally offensive so much. to me the issue of homophobia seems somewhat tangent?

cody sockeye

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
I agree with Bambu on the gender thing.  From what I see posted by homosexuals here, I don't believe that sexual preference affects a man's desire to be a man.  I don't think there's any intention there to offend homosexuals, but I guess I see how some may take it that way. 
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024