Author Topic: No ejaculation with gayne  (Read 3101 times)

Offline 28Man

• Posting Member
I am 28yrs.

2 yrs back I found pain o chest when I observe

1st Under my left side Nipple one hard lump got form. After that another got form under right side nipple relatively small.

I feel having hormones imbalance.

With this now I am facing new problem. No ejaculation of semen.

Never sex till now. Started to masturbate from my 17.  Everything was fine till now.  Was even able to do more than twice a day.

For past few month during masturbate, there is no ejaculation of semen from the penis. Sometime if it comes few transparent [colorless] drops. Previously it was normal like whitish & sticky.

Is it normal ?

How many have this ?

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php/topic,11853.msg83480.html#msg83480
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 05:49:50 PM by 28Man »

Offline Daniel_uk987

• Posting Member
just relax, take it easy and consult your Gp!
good luck man!

Offline skyhawk

• Gold Member
I would see an edocrinologist as soon as possible. You are much too young to be having this happen to you. You want to rule out testicular cancer asap. There are other causes, such as pituitary problems, thyroid problems, etc.

Because you posted on this site I pressume you have breast enlargement along with your reported loss of sexual function.
I'm willing to bet the farm you have low testosterone. And if i'm right, the remaining question is why?

Welcome to the club.

Offline damnips

• Posting Member
Testicular cancer wouldn't cause ejaculation- it just makes ur balls huge and i think can transfer cancer to other parts of the body (which is how you would die from it).  Anyway, tough beat, I wouldn't know what I would do without my little guys.  YOU DEFINITELY need to go to a doctor tho, now. 

Offline mostro

• Posting Member
should be a good idea to go get your prostate checked

Offline FatM1ke

• Posting Member
Personally I would think its from low testosterone, or thyroid problems.
I've had both of those conditions at the same time (and still) and I cannot voluntarily ejaculate (I will nocturnally, but not through self-stimulation) at all.

Nonetheless, its best to see your GP about the issue to clarify the problem.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024