Author Topic: Anorexia and Nolvadex  (Read 2913 times)

Offline sboobwercs

I've had Gynecomastia for about five years, I found out what it was about a year ago. It's much more progressed than just puffy nipples. I'm thinking of going anorexic while taking Nolvadex until I notice improvement.
I'm pretty good with dieting, and eat plenty of vegetables, fruits, whole-grain bars, and whole-grain cereals and drink only Gatorade, water and milk. I only eat meat (turkey, beef, or seafood) once a week and don't eat "fast food" or "junk food". I currently consume 1500 calories per day along with daily multi-grain vitamins. This calculator says I need 2838 calories daily. Part of my dieting is because I'm quite poor, and I have found my current combination to be cost effective and it doesn't appear to be too unhealthy.
So far, I plan to cut food from my diet (once I run out of it) and supplement it with nutritional shakes and vitamins. I will also be taking 30mg of Nolvadex daily. Since I don't think I can actively go to a gym, I plan to do push-ups to aid this process (I can only do about 80 at once); the number will probably decrease because of lack of calories.

I currently hide them with scotch tape.

Anyone tried something similar to this, if so how did it work?

« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 05:53:53 PM by sboobwercs »

Offline il_gorilla

• Posting Member
Anorexia won't work and will threaten your life. Sorry for being blunt but you'd have to be a total moron to think that becoming an anorexic would be a good idea.

Weight loss won't work bud. You need medical treatment whether it's hormonal or surgical, and nothing else will do.

Offline sboobwercs

Maybe I shouldn't have used "anorexia", I just won't be eating any food and will attempt to supplement the loss of nutrients with nutritional shakes and vitamins. Maybe it isn't anorexia, but I do plan to lose as much weight as possible or necessary while not eating. This will be way more than a normal diet (I'm currently dieting), and I don't intend to make up most of the loss calories; which is why I said anorexia. The Nolvadex will be for the hormones. I'm not overweight and have a BMI of 21 so it hopefully won't take to long.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 07:15:18 PM by sboobwercs »

Offline tricat13

• Posting Member
dude, i can't tell if you joking, but i sure hope you are.  If you aren't, i would consider checking into a hospital to deal with your mental status.  what you would like to do will most likely kill you.  god bless

Offline il_gorilla

• Posting Member
Maybe I shouldn't have used "anorexia", I just won't be eating any food and will attempt to supplement the loss of nutrients with nutritional shakes and vitamins. Maybe it isn't anorexia, but I do plan to lose as much weight as possible or necessary while not eating. This will be way more than a normal diet (I'm currently dieting), and I don't intend to make up most of the loss calories; which is why I said anorexia. The Nolvadex will be for the hormones. I'm not overweight and have a BMI of 21 so it hopefully won't take to long.

OK, I'm gonna repeat this, and I DO understand that you feel like you need to be doing SOMETHING, but weight loss is not going to help if you have hard tissue under your nips. Forget the weight loss, just eat right and exercise. Get medical treatment for the glands.

Offline turningacorner

• Silver Member
nothing will make the glands go

women only lose weight from their breats when they lsoe weight because they lose fat from their first

the gland does'nt go away

I love what your doing and I've been there

look how much gyne is taking over ur life though, u should'nt have to  live like that

get surgery and then u can eat normally.

I tried everything too, surgery's the only cure good sir.

Offline sboobwercs

nothing will make the glands go

women only lose weight from their breats when they lsoe weight because they lose fat from their first

the gland does'nt go away

I love what your doing and I've been there

look how much gyne is taking over ur life though, u should'nt have to  live like that

get surgery and then u can eat normally.

I tried everything too, surgery's the only cure good sir.
I wish I could afford surgery, but I'm in college and can't even afford the books I need :(. I guess I'll just try Nolvadex, my current diet (not the proposed one), and exercise instead.

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Your current diet of 1500 calories a day sounds like a good plan.  If that's all you're taking in, and you're getting some exercise, then you'll lose weight.  Make sure to stick to some kind of muscle-building program because muscle burns more calories than fat and you'll see even better results with less effort if you have more muscle.  Doing without food and living on supplements will cause a lot of health problems that won't go away. 
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024