Author Topic: Areolas - quick survey  (Read 4041 times)

Offline hope1

• Posting Member
All of you who had Lipo+excision, could you please share your experience as far as the pre V.S. post operation size of your arealoas.

I just had surgery (5 days post-op) and I am curious to find out if they did shrink, and if they did :

- by what percentage %
- how long did it take
- are you happy with the current size.

Thanks

DrBermant

All of you who had Lipo+excision, could you please share your experience as far as the pre V.S. post operation size of your arealoas.

I just had surgery (5 days post-op) and I am curious to find out if they did shrink, and if they did :

- by what percentage %
- how long did it take
- are you happy with the current size.

Thanks

You can browse a nipple / areola gallery before and after surgery that has many such examples.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline serg

• Silver Member
Mine were quite puffy and inverted pre op, but then looked 100% normal straight after surgery.

Offline John1984

• Bronze Member
  • Surgery done, all good
Mine were very puffy and stuck out pre-op (see photos), but now they look like they did when it was cold (you know, retracted and 'bunched up'.)  But as far as area is concerened, they are pretty much a good size now, considerably smaller than before.  Left one is slightly bigger, but you can't have it all can you!
Surgery performed on 29th March by Mr. Mark Gittos
Pre-Op Pictures: http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/j0hn_1984/album?.dir=/91c8
Post-Op pictures coming as soon as I can work out how to use my camera

Offline hope1

• Posting Member
Only 3 people have something to say about this ?

Offline hope1

• Posting Member
Looks like they did a good job !

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Hope,

I understand your wondering about the low number of responses, but there is an easy explanation.

Most of the men who get good resolution of their gynecomastia gradually lose interest in this site and we lose them as a resource to answer questions such as yours.

For the most part, the people who are active here fall into one of three categories:  Pre-Operative, recent Post-Operative, or Copeing.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2005, 02:26:35 AM by Paa_Paw »
Grandpa Dan

Offline hope1

• Posting Member
Words of wisdom I guess. Makes sense.
8)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024