Author Topic: My surgery is tommorow morning  (Read 2321 times)

Offline unknownman

• Silver Member
  • My war against gyne ends 10/8/07
Im so amped up right now I cant wait this feels like the biggest day of my life is coming up  I always promised myself I would get rid of my moobs before I died and now it looks like it is going to really happen I want to thank all the guys on this site for the inspiration and advice.  Feel free to hit me with any last minute advice I appreciate it.

GynO_DuDe

Big day indeed, but just the beggining to recovery!!! The operation is a breeze its getting better that takes the p!ss ...

Good luck though and let us know how it went!

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
The best advice I know to give is to be patient going forward.  When you look at yourself swollen and bruised, possibly with scar tissue later on, it's easy to let yourself start freaking out about your results.  Don't let that happen.  Just understand that you have several months of recovery during which your body will probably look and feel odd at times.  After your surgery just take it easy for a few days if possible, and enjoy the fact that you are now without moobs.  You'll be fine - Keep us posted.
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline outshined

• Bronze Member
awesome, good luck man!

I have one more week to go and i'm starting to feel the excitement as well  :) :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024