Author Topic: my nipples  (Read 1497 times)

Offline shane91

Hey im turning 16 in a month. Im about 5' 11 and 155 lbs. I am pretty active in sports and activities. I have had my "man boobs" since 6th grade and im am in 10th now. When i went to the doctor they said it would go away by itself in around 6-12 months. But ive had it for 4 years. Please let me know if there is anything i can do to get rid of them besides getting surgery.

Offline damnips

• Posting Member
If you read thru this site, you'll find that there really is nothing you can do.  You may read that there is a gel called andacrim or other names, but you have to be really lucky for this to work (about 1% of time) and it costs quite a bit of money.

You will also hear of ways to try and hide it, compression vests, taping your nipples, assuming that you have puffy nips - which seems to be the only reason people have a problem - also the new claims about super glue that makes them appear small for a day or so, something i look forward to trying.

To answer your question, surgery is the only answer, and it has risks too.  You must find an experienced surgeon who can perform the procedure the right way, the first time, with minimal scarring.  Surgery also ranges from $2000-$8000.

Hope this helps.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024